PowerWeb Junior 7"
Pitchers can use the PowerWeb to strengthen their fingers as they twist their fingers simulating curve and riseball action.
For training or rehabilitation, this tool is excellent for strengthening and conditioning the wrist and forearm. 7” in diameter, the rubber webbing offers different levels of resistance and elasticity; use with 1 finger or all 10. Lightweight and portable. Includes exercise manual.
You won't find hand strengthening devices as versatile and easy to use as PowerWebs. These effective exercisers can be utilized for hard-to-imitate joint actions such as forearm pronation and supination, finger extension, thumb opposition, and more. Incorporate PowerWebs into your pre-game warm-up for developing strength, dexterity, and range of motion.The green exerciser provides heavy resistance.
Basic Benefits of PowerWeb Exercisers
- Allows duplication of virtually all joint actions including flexion, extension, opposition, abduction, adduction, probation, and supination.
- Resistance of each web can be modified to meet specific needs by adjusting hand position and/or depth of finger insertion.
- Both hands can be exercised at once, or a single finger isolated and exercised
- Accommodates all hand sizes and strength levels
- Exercise coupled with proper resistance allows for full range of motion
- Color coded resistance levels for variability
- One exerciser does the work of many
- Easy and fun to use
- Illustrated manual included