Online Video and Worksheet: STATIONARY DRILL
Want to throw faster, more accurately and spin it better??
Then spend focused work on the stationary drill! This drill isolates the pitcher's arm, which is her money!! I could entertain you all day with creative drills and tools in the stationary position. Chapters are organized by Spot, Spin, Speed and Fixes for mechanical problems with the arm.
A smooth, efficient arm circle leads to a successful pitching career!
Your package includes:
- 1:20 Stationary Drill video
- Worksheet that lists all of the topics and has a weekly calendar to chart your repetitions of each topic.
Table of Contents:
1:20 6 Things To Observe Every Pitch
3:06 Basic Setup and Warm Up
14:09 Target Must-Haves
21:30 How to Hit Spots on a Target
36:45 Ball on a Stick
37:16 Finger Scrapes
48:15 Fingerless Glove
49:15 Velcro Ball
50:04 EZ Rise
50:54 Double Balls
58:23 Paddle/Rope Whips
1:02:10 Heavy and Lightweight Routine
1:06:32 Inefficient Arm Circles
1:09:24 Feel It and See It
1:11:11 Neck Brace
1:12:13 Pole in the Face
1:13:55 Fixes for Long, Smooth Arm Circle
1:16:27 Fixes For Arm Plane
1:17:43 Noodle Helmet
1:18:50 Flap on Side of Head
1:19:35 Ladder with 3 Noodles
1:21:27 Noodle Jail
1:22:46 Low Vertical Noodle
1:25:00 Hanging Noodles
1:25:44 Pitch Under the Noodle
1:26:37 FINAL THOUGHTS
- Once you purchase access, you will receive a unique URL to access the video and resources as many times as you would like from your computer and phone.
- You are welcome to view this video from other devices within your home, but sharing your unique URL is prohibited.
- There are no refunds on the sale of online training videos or supporting resources.