Online Video and Resources: MIRROR WORK TO MASTER PITCHING MECHANICS
Practice smarter not harder! This is a brilliant yet simple idea to speed up the mastery of pitching mechanics.
Pitchers must learn body awareness and self-correction using a mirror!!
By selecting cards to hang on a mirror, you will know exactly what to work on every repetition. The cards list all of my mechanical teaching points.
- NO BALL! Balls are evil…so start with air throughs of your motion in front of the mirror. Focused, deep practice will result in muscle memory of smooth, efficient mechanics. Practice with a purpose!
- BALL INTO NET! Secondly, pitch a ball into a net while observing yourself in a mirror protected several feet behind the net. Continue choosing specific topics/tools and watching one body part at a time in the mirror as you pitch the ball. Practice until you can’t get it wrong!!
In this package, you will receive:
- 10-minute video explaining the mirror setup.
- Template with all of the topics to work on. Organized by shape, the categories are: leg work, pitching arm work, full body mechanics, tools to use, themes to motivate you and speed goals. You can print in different colors and cut out to hang on your mirror.
- Spreadsheet that lists all of the topics and has a weekly calendar to chart your repetitions of each topic.
- Once you purchase access, you will receive a unique URL to access the video and resources as many times as you would like from your computer and phone.
- You are welcome to view this video from other devices within your home, but sharing your unique URL is prohibited.
- There are no refunds on the sale of online training videos or supporting resources.