Online Video: WARM UP TO THROW NOT THROW TO WARM UP
Never throw a softball without properly warming up your body and shoulder! We cover 10 warm up ideas for you to choose from every practice or game day. Many of the routines can be repeated for recovery after your workout.
Make yourself an arm care bag with all the gadgets and create a habit that will save your softball career!! This is a must for every position on the team!
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Venom Hyperice: Heat and Vibration (1:18)
- LAX/Roller Ball: Myofascial Release (2:50)
- Massage Gun (7:40)
- Foam Rolling (10:40)
- Dynamic Leg Warmup (13:55)
- Dynamic Shoulder Warmup (21:45)
- Dynamic Shoulder Warmup with Band (26:35)
- Static Leg Warmup (28:40)
- RMT/Tap Bell Club (35:30)
- J-Bands (39:20)
- Once you purchase access to this video, you will receive a unique URL to access the video as many times as you would like from your computer and phone.
- You are welcome to view this video from other devices within your home, but sharing your unique URL is prohibited.
- There are no refunds on the sale of online training videos.
- For speed development, don't miss our Speed Builders Online Video and Workbook.